Whether you want to learn about ecosystems, understand how the landscape evolves or try out the skills our ancestors would have had to have, local woodlands are perfect to launch, complement or culminate classroom projects.
Love Outdoor Learning can provide tailor-made activity days that link in with your classroom projects to create an entirely new dimension to your pupils’ experience. tailored to your needs. Our days can include
- the environment
- history and early cultures
- literature and storytelling
We can tailor an activity day around your class or school’s specific requirements. If you’d like to know more please contact us.
- Learn about primitive skills by trying them for yourselves
- Study nature and natural processes in the wild
- Challenge yourself with wild obstacles
- Practice your engineering & teamwork skills