We run exciting outdoor sessions for all ages. Whether it is to help new parents get out and meet others or adults who need a little time to themselves. We even run sessions to help children learn traditional skills while building their confidence and resilience. Read on to find out more or press the book now button above to check out dates and locations.
Birth to 5
We have a range of groups all designed to help make taking children outdoors fun!
From our Babes in the Woods session which is designed to allow parents to meet each other and babies to begin to socialise through to our Fledgling story sessions and our Wee Wanderers woodland play.
There is something for every tot!
5 to 16
This is our child only group for those who are 5 years and over. It is all about kids getting outdoors and exploring, just like kids should!
From learning to use tools to build dens, create memories and make friends as they progress through our five level programme.
We also run full and half day sessions in the holidays!
Our adult only sessions are designed to help you get out and catch your breath.
From walks to mediation, arts and crafts to meeting others, we have wonderful sessions just for you!
These only run once a month and sell out so be sure to book fast!
Reserve A Place
Looking for a party with a difference? Something that is fun, memorable and easy for you? A party custom created for your child and their likes?
We offer a range of fantastic birthday parties for children of all ages! We can run them in a park close to you or in one of our regular Country Parks.
- These parties are about kids exploring and having fun. Creating crafts, scavenger hunts and more. We work with you to ensure you child has a bespoke party that they will love!
- These have a choice of themes including Harry Potter, Fairies, Spiders, Twigs, Minibeasts and more
- All ages
(please note children under 5 years old need accompanied by an adult)
- Is your youngster a real Bear Grylls? This session is about getting out learning skills. We also enjoy time exploring the woodland and playing games.
- From den building to crafting with knives this is a party which is fun but challenging
- Ages: 5 years and older This is a child only session
- This is a party for younger children. Does your child have a well loved favourite book? There are many we can bring to life outdoors with arts and crafts, dens and fun activities based upon this story.
- Ages: 2 and over Each child should have responsible adult a
Fire Add on:
At selected parks we can also have a campfire with basic foods. The price of this varies depending on the park.