At Love Outdoor Learning we encourage children to work collaboratively and independently in a range of activities to develop their skills and engage a wealth of prior knowledge they may take to the day. Our days may include
- scavenger hunts
- identifying the local flora and fauna
- developing an understanding of the local ecosystem
- identifying how use of the space may have changed and how this may impact local wildlife
- engineering/construction of animal shelters
- literature and storytelling
We can tailor an activity day around your class or school’s specific requirements. If you’d like to know more please contact us.