Join for Support
Curriculum-based outdoor learning does not need a woodland or forest; it can happen in your school playground or your local area, even if your playground is concrete, inner-city or on a beach. This opens up opportunities for staff and children to benefit from it.
- hundreds of activity ideas
- over 200 lessons to give you the ideas to head outside
- curriculum maps to make your planning simple
- progression planners to highlight the wider skills developed in outdoor learning
- access to our members-only Facebook group
- regular members-only updates, with more ideas, hints and tips
- monthly calendars which have lessons for the myriad of awareness days and weeks schools cover throughout the year
- and so much more
As an establishment, you will get all of the above, and…
- ongoing email support for your whole team from a named member of staff
- a 45minute online session to welcome your team and explain how best to use the website and additional support
- 4 hours of targeted consultancy time online with our founder to help develop outdoor learning at your school
- access to on-demand online training for your whole team
- and much more
Establishments have access to all of this for just £649 per year.
We also provide all schools who undertake training with 12 months of membership to ensure outdoor learning is fully embedded.
We can create custom packages for local authorities and trusts. Email us to discuss this.